1. Login to your server and su – to root (do not forget the – after su).
2. Change to the /home directory:
# cd /home
3. Run the following command: (this may take a while depending on the size of your site)
# /scripts/pkgacct USERNAME
(NOTE: USERNAME is the name of the user account not domain in cPanel).
4. Move the resulting file to the home directory of your primary user:
# mv /home/cpmove-USERNAME.tar.gz /home/primaryuser/cpmove-USERNAME.tar.gz
5. Change permissions of the file:
# chmod 755 /home/primaryuser/cpmove-USERNAME.tar.gz
6. Login to the destination server and su – to root (do not forget the – after su).
7. Change to the /home directory (see step #2).
8. Run the following command:
# /scripts/restorepkg USERNAME
**You may want to delete the “cpmove-USERNAME.tar.gz” from both servers as it may consume a lot of disk space.*